DR-13-0007, "Duplicated Terms and Definitions", Proposed Solution

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 20 18:31:56 CET 2013

Morning all - comparing Parts 1 and 4 in the consolidated reprint shows up a couple of other items -there are two cases where the definitions vary (in "behaviour, unspecified" and "comment"). In the case of "behaviour, unspecified" I think the Part 1 definition is probably the one we want to keep but in "comment" I think Part 4 fixes the spelling error where Part 1 didn't.