The MCE wiki contents have been frozen

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Mar 31 18:37:54 CEST 2013

Yesterday, I took a snapshot dump of the MCE wiki text and examples, and
John and I have started to merge that into the new base draft of Part 3. As
such, please do NOT make any changes to that wiki site. Any suggestions you
might have w.r.t improving what is on the wiki need to be posted to this
email list for all to see and to be discussed by WG4 at a future meeting.

The plan is to have a Working Draft of Part 3 with the wiki contents merged
for distribution in advance of the June F2F meeting. I propose that the bulk
of that meeting be dedicated to reviewing that draft, so we can start a
90-day public review soon afterwards.