PLEASE REVIEW: Working Draft 1.0 of Office Open XML Part 3 - Markup Compatibility and Extensibility

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Nov 25 06:54:06 CET 2013

One error in the NVDL script in Annex B.

start = element * {
 attribute mc:Ignorable { nsList }?,
 attribute mc:ProcessContent { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:PreserveElements { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:PreserveAttributes { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:MustUnderstand { nsList }?
 }

should  read
start =
 attribute mc:Ignorable { nsList }?,
 attribute mc:ProcessContent { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:PreserveElements { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:PreserveAttributes { qnameList }?,
 attribute mc:MustUnderstand { nsList }?

This fix is in reply to DR 11-0003 — MCE: Errors in the NVDL.