Part 2 rewrite for part names and part references

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Feb 9 01:15:08 CET 2014

Folks,

Having moved Annex A to the body, I had a chance to
study OPC part names and OPC part references
together.

I find a serious problem.  The definition of OPC part
names  and the resolution of OPC part references
are in conflict.  OPC part names can have non-ASCII
while OPC part references are resolved to
ASCII.  This problems was introduced in the BRM,
since we updated the definition of OPC part names
without updating the resolution procedure of OPC
part references.  Both the currently published
standard and my rewrite have this problem.