OPC: contents of SignatureProperty

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Feb 25 07:00:22 CET 2014

I still believe that there is a conflict here, but I
would like to make a comment about the
schema.

The SigantureProperty element in question appears within
an Object element.  The complex type for Object has
<any namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>.

Does this wild card allow the SignatureProperty element
to have any attributes and contents?  No, processContents="lax"
implies that "·validate· if you can, don't worry if you can't"
(W3C XML Schema Part 1)