MCE -- treatment of examples in document

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jan 3 02:58:16 CET 2014

Moving text around the document hides some of the editorial tracked changes I made.  I've attached WD 1.0 with minor changes noted below so they can be examined.  No changes were made to examples - XML or prose.  I'll make all those separately starting from the attached document with all changes accepted.

John