PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes from WG4 Teleconference, 2014-01-07

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Jan 8 22:19:25 CET 2014

In a few hours, I'll update the DR log.

Here are the changes in DR status from yesterday's call:

DR 13-0011 "PML: Incorrect description for sld element"

After a short discussion, we agreed to move this to Last Call.

DR 13-0012 "SML: Generalization of Currency in Function Descriptions"

After a short discussion, we agreed to move this to Last Call.

DR 13-0013 "WML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of
attributes"
DR 13-0014 "PML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of
attributes"

There was a lengthy discussion. How shall we divide the issues into DRs? By
ML? By functionality? Francis,
John H., Chris, and Murata-san agreed to look at these and related issues,
and to come up a plan of attack.

DR 13-0015 "Copy-paste errors"

The resolution looks good, but we agreed to defer the final adoption until
the Berlin F2F.