Change in SC 34 WG4 and ad hoc meeting schedule in Berlin in March

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Jan 10 16:40:34 CET 2014

Today, we had a teleconference meeting of the reorganization ad hoc, and on
that call it was decided to make a relatively minor change to the schedule
for the week in Berlin. This affects the ad hoc and WG4 attendees only. I
will notify our hosts at DIN that we will NOT need a meeting room on the
Friday.

The new schedule is as follows:

Monday morning: 09:00 WG1

Monday pm: 13:00-15:00 WG5 followed by 15:00-17:00 SC 34 re-organization ad
hoc

Tuesday: WG4

Wednesday: WG4 (continued)

Thursday: WG4 (continued)

Friday morning: free (no need for WG4 to meet)

The changes are that the ad hoc will now meet late Monday afternoon instead
of on Tuesday afternoon. And WG4 will use the Tuesday afternoon slot, so it
can meet on 3 full, consecutive days, without needing to meet Friday
morning.