Reorganizing examples of relative references resolution in A.3 of OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Jun 7 08:27:06 CEST 2014

Folks

I did an experiment using F# of Visual Studio 2010 and
.Net framework 4.

For each bullet in the itemized list in A.3., I created an
example string.  Then, I executed

  PackUriHelper.CreatePartUri(new Uri(x, UriKind.Relative))

for each example string.  The source program and the
output is available at:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/wiki/OPC_Annex_A3_Testing

It is not easy to interpret the result of this experiment.
One could argue that each input string is a part name.
One could also argue that each input string is merely
an erroneous input and that the resulting string is a
part name.  One could also argue that each string is
a Unicode string that can be converted to a part name.
We can discuss in Prague.