April 8 teleconference

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Sat Mar 29 03:32:40 CET 2014

Hi all -
We have a teleconference scheduled for 2014-04-08 (Tue/Wed), 21:00 GMT.  I've been trying to get in on a two-day emergency services training course for a few months and may be able to on April 8-9.  I'm on the waiting list, but am told my "odds are really good for getting in".  If I do get in, I probably won't know until very close to the date.

Before getting to the last minute, do we want to consider moving this teleconference, or shall I skip it?  Easy suggestions are April 10 (Thu/Fri) and April 15 (Tue/Wed).  We could decide to move it now or just select a backup date.  Sorry for the change suggestion - I didn't think I had a reasonable chance of getting in.

Thanks,
John