WG4_Members_in_the_LiveLink_Global_Directory

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Sep 23 09:00:55 CEST 2014

As I promised today here in Kyoto, attached is the current list of people
registered in the LiveLink Global Directory. You need to be on that list to
access WG4 documents. If your name is missing, contact your National Body
staff to get added. Neither I nor Kimura-san can help you do that.

>From today onwards, I will no longer be adding new documents to the previous
site (that is maintained by Japan). I will post to the LiveLink site only.