A proposed change in the date of the SC 34/WG4 teleconference in January

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Dec 11 18:20:18 CET 2015

Francis cannot attend our telcons on Thursday nights (UK time). However, he
can attend on a Wednesday or a Tuesday. As such, I propose we change the
January call from Thursday 2015-01-14 to Wednesday 2015-01-13.

Please reply here if that causes you a hardship, and if so, whether you
could attend on Tuesday 2015-01-12 instead.

As we have the Barcelona F2F meeting late February, we won't start the next
round of telcons until early April. So we can decide in Barcelona if we want
to make the shift from Thursday to Wednesday (or Tuesday) permanent.