Draft for WD 30114-2

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu May 14 14:03:52 CEST 2015

Folks,

Sorry for this late mail.  I have created a revised document.

The URL of the revised document is https://goo.gl/KkSqPE

As I wrote in the thread "XAdES and media/relationship types",
parts referenced by relative references are fragile.  They may
be thrown away.  Since CREPDL already uses relative
references from CREPDL scripts to other scripts, I tried to
overcome this problem by introducing a relationship to
all CREPDL scripts.  In other words, I introduce a relationship
only for blocking garbage collection. This is needed whenever
we would like to use Web technologies as part of OOXML.

As pointed out by Francis, both the body text and Annex B
defined relationship types and there was a conflict.  They are
now defined only in Annex B.