DR-15-0016: Remove drawingml namespace qualification from attributes in Part 1

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Nov 13 15:34:06 CET 2015

Here is a new DR based on our discussions in a recent email thread and
teleconference.

We decided NOT to delay COR3B for this.

Based on Murata-san's statement of the problem, I have made a pass over Part
1 and identified all the attributes I could find affected by his proposed
resolution.

I need at least one other person to check that I have them all.

Now I note that the text "http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/drawingml/" occurs in
numerous other places in the context of a namespace (such as 12.3.8 Drawings
Part, and a number of Parts in 14.2). Should these stay as is, or are they
affected by this too?