Action item on additional example for Foreign Part in MCE Best Practices document.

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Nov 27 12:48:14 CET 2015

After a further exchange with Graham I think that, if we wish to include an
ONIX example, we should use 'application/xml' for the media type. We can use
the same URI for both namespace and relationship type, so either
'http://ns.editeur.org/onix/3.0/reference' or
'http://ns.editeur.org/onix/3.0/short', depending upon which tag set we
choose to use.

Francis