Diagrams for understanding Kihon Hanmen or CJK document grid

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Sep 14 07:33:15 CEST 2015

Different versions of MS Word handle <w:adjustRightInd/>
of WML differently.  MS Word 2013 appears to always adjust the
right margin, while MS Word 2007 ajusts it only when
@val of this element is true.

More about this, see files available at:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/wiki/Different_interpretations_of_WML_adjustRightIndent