[sc34wg4] Re: COR3 issue: ST_PitchFamily

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Sep 24 10:43:30 CEST 2015

Keeping this in the existing e-mail thread.  I've attached the final text we arrived at during the face-to-face meeting in Beijing.  In short, it was agreed that any ambiguity or differences between attribute values in the two elements (referring and referred, as described in the original DR) are a degenerate case and left to implementations to take the best action they can for their context.

John