PLEASE PROOF: Drafts of 29500-1/-4:2016; feedback due by the end of 2016-04-29

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Apr 18 14:54:54 CEST 2016

See my replies inline. Rex

-----Original Message-----
From: caroline arms [mailto:caroline.arms at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:12 AM
To: Rex Jaeschke <rex at rexjaeschke.com>
Cc: SC 34 WG4 <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>; TC45 <e-TC45 at ecma-international.org>
Subject: Re: PLEASE PROOF: Drafts of 29500-1/-4:2016; feedback due by the end of 2016-04-29

Rex,
Continuing on with Cor 1 against draft of Part 1:

Items 153-162 look OK

Item 163.  OK wrt Cor 1.  But Description was unclear to me.  I would change
  For symmetry, TRIMMEAN excludes a single value from the top and bottom of the data set.
  For symmetry, TRIMMEAN excludes the same number of data points from the top and bottom of the data set.

Rex> I agree that the existing text is unclear, and that your suggestion is better.

** WG4 members, please check this

Items 164-176 look OK.

This completes going through changes to function specifications -- focus on full specs for error conditions, mainly from DR 14-0003.

Caroline