My personal draft based on WD 3.1 (OPC)

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Aug 23 11:16:33 CEST 2016

Dear collegues,

I created my personal draft based on WD 3.1.

It is available at:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/documents/dNZ1eWArer5OkDacwqEsg8/download/dNZ1eWArer5OkDacwqEsg8

Here is a list of changes.

Throughout

"relationships part" -> "Relationships part"
"non-relationships part" -> "part that is not a Relationships part"

3. Terminology

I deleted "part relationship" from Clause 3, since
we already have "relationship, part" in this clause.

5.2 Diagram notes

Since we decided not to rely on diagrams in Prague,
I deleted this subclause.

8.5.2 Relationships Part

Rewrote based on my email "Rewrite for not using "source
of a Relationships part".  In WD 3.1, we used the term
"the source of a relationship" and "the source of a
Relationship part".  This rewrite removes the second.

8.5.3.2 Relationships Elemeent

Added a note about the schema.

8.5.3.3 Relationship Elemeent

Added a note about the schema.

9.2.3.2.2 Types

I deleted diagrams, rewrote attribute tables using the
Part 1/4 style, and added some prose instead of the
diagrams.

Ditto.

9.2.3.2.4 Override

Ditto.

Annex I

In Prague, as part of the DR 13-0002 discussions,
we agreed to introduce another annex.

Re Murata-san’s mail of 2016-06-08, “Let me try again: DR
13-0002”, re “Guidelines for Format Designers” (see
https://goo.gl/gzIX9y) we agreed to spin off this proposal
from this DR’s resolution, and to make it a new (informative)
annex. Murata-san will revise it to change the
“allow/disallow” phrases to “should specify whether they
allow or disallow”. Later, he’ll add text for digital
signatures.

I introduced a slightly revised version of the proposed annex.