Referencing 29500-1 and -4 from 2016 instead of 2012

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Dec 6 21:20:35 CET 2016

Now that 29500:2016 Parts 1 and 4 have been published, it's time for us to
move to making our clause/page/line number references to that edition
instead of 2012.

Soon, I will update the DR log in this manner for all open issues and for
all those we've closed SINCE we froze the 2016 edition a year of more back.

BTW, http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html is
the place to go to get the latest editions of all freely available ISO
specs.

Note that 29500 Parts having electronic annexes (such as the schemas)
require two downloads: the spec + the electronic annexes.