DR-16-0013: SML: colBreaks and rowBreaks Examples [For today's call; Caroline, this is yours]

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Dec 7 17:29:05 CET 2016

Thanks Caroline. Let's cover your issues first today, while you are on the call. Then I can work with you offline for the final wording of the note, so no need to have final words today, just an intent that we can agree on.

From: caroline arms [mailto:caroline.arms at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Rex Jaeschke <rex at rexjaeschke.com>
Cc: SC 34 WG4 <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: DR-16-0013: SML: colBreaks and rowBreaks Examples [For today's call; Caroline, this is yours]

Rex,

Have looked at this and definitely think notes should be added.  I'll try and come up with wording before the call.  It needs to be framed more in terms of the format than application behavior, I assume.

Remember that I can only be on the first hour of today's call.  I'm also afraid that I don't have time to read more than a little of what has come through the mail in the last few hours.  Thanks for calling me out in the subject line for this message.

     Caroline