DR-15-0021, DR 16-0021, and DR 16-0025: CT_HtmlPublishProperties and Primer stuff in Part 1

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Dec 10 18:25:30 CET 2016

In DR 15-0021, please look over my notes from last week's teleconference,
and check the proposed resolution. I believe that we can close this DR on
the next call.

DR 16-0021 contains improvements to the Primer for CT_HtmlPublishProperties.
I believe that we can close this DR on the next call, subject to Caroline's
approval.

DR 16-0025 came from Murata-san's suggestion to consider moving the Part
4-specific stuff out of the Part 1 Primer. I am in favor of that and have
included a proposal for doing so. On the next call, I'll be looking for
approval for my proposal; that is, that I go off and write up such a move,
at least for the two topics mentioned.

I've taken ownership of all three DRs.