Ecma private website down but a new access with Pydio is available

Patrick Charollais patrick at ecma-international.org
Fri Dec 9 15:30:42 CET 2016

Dear Ecma members,

As you may have noticed our Ecma private website has been down since few weeks…

Some major physical components in our server's system have broken down. They have been replaced by a new equipment but the delivery, the physical installation and the setup have taken quite a bit of time.

The good news is that our IT department has been able to restore all the data hosted on our network drives but they have not yet been able to restore the connection with our private website.

As a temporary solution we can provide you an access to nearly all the folders which were previously available on the Ecma private website but only for the years 2015-2016.

Kindly note that you shall ignore all the security warnings in the browsers when accessing the site.

Please find below the details to access the documents stored on the Pydio application:

https://195.70.16.219/apps/pydio/index.php

The username is “ecma” and the password is “Ecma_gva2017”.

The documents accessible for the years 2015-2016 are listed in the screenshot below:

[cid:image001.png at 01D2522F.0B943AD0]

You are most welcome to give us a feedback about the user experiences and any other comments regarding the Pydio application.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by the failure of our private website and we thank you in advance for your understanding & patience.

You will be informed by e-mail once our private website has been restarted.

I wish you a pleasant week-end.

With best regards.
Ecma International Secretariat.

Patrick Charollais