Either DSig 1.1 or DSig 1.1/1.0

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Oct 23 23:26:02 CEST 2016

I forgot to mention schema issues.  My conclusion is
that (1) and (2) actually provides no schema differences.

DSig 1.0 uses xmldsig-core-schema.xsd.

DSig .1 uses xmldsig11-schema.xsd, which
imports xmldsig-core-schema.xsd.

Thus, both (1) and (2) need xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
and xmldsig-core-schema.xsd.