29500-1/-4 have gone to publication

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Sep 5 12:57:05 CEST 2016

I just posted the following documents to the WG4 site:

N0358 29500-1

N0359 29500-4 disposition of comments (attached)

N0360 29500-1 disposition of comments (attached)

N0361 29500-4

The Parts 1 and 4 are in PDF only (as we only submit that format). I'll post
the DOCX versions once I get feedback from the Geneva editors. They are
bound to want some editorial tweaks made before publication.