DR 16-0007 - SML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of attributes (Part 2)

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Aug 19 05:53:16 CEST 2017

Francis,

Thank you very much for your thorough work.

Some existing optional attributes are made mandatory in your
proposal.  We have to make sure that this change does not
cause any problems to existing documents.

I created a text file, available at
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/AttsPerElem.txt
It provides  a list of always-present attributes and that
of sometimes-present attributes for each element.  This
file is created by examining all OOXML files in my computer.

I hoped that my experiment would help, but none of the elements
having optional-but-proposed-as-mandatory attributes appear in
my file ......