DR 15-0014:Proposed text

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:31:10 CEST 2017

Murata-san,

A few suggestions, mainly editorial, based on reading the text, not on
a full understanding of the technical issues.

1.   In -- Additions to 21.2.2.104 manualLayout (Manual Layout)

In the second paragraph, I suspect "parent element" should be "parent
element of the nearest ancestor layout element".

Also, I think  "y" in "neither h nor y elements shall be specified"
should be "w".

It might be simpler to say "and h and w elements shall not be specified."

2.  In -- Additions to 21.2.2.89  layoutTarget (Layout Target)

Drop "either" -- should only be used if there are 2 alternatives.  I
would drop "element" at the end of the sentence -- otherwise it should
be plural.

3.  Typos
Furthremore -->  Furthermore  [x and y paragraphs]
sume --> sum   [h and w paragraphs]
small than --> smaller than   [h and w paragraphs]

  Hope this helps.

  Caroline