Draft agenda for this week's SC 34/WG4 F2F Meeting in Seattle + other info

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Feb 27 23:38:20 CET 2017

Attached is a copy of the agenda that was posted to the SC 34 site some time
ago (and to the WG4 site earlier today).

Just now, I updated the DR log with all the email traffic, with a couple of
exceptions I'll point out during the meeting.

For those of you attending the meeting, see you at 08:30 in the lobby of
MS's Building 36 tomorrow morning. To those of you joining us by
teleconference, if you have trouble connecting, please let me know via
email.