OPC Core Properties -- WAS: My latest draft of OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 29 14:06:15 CET 2017

Oops, an annotation in
http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2003/04/02/dc.xsd
provides an answer to my question.

<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">
This is the default type for all of the DC elements. It permits text
content only with optional xml:lang attribute. Text is allowed because
mixed="true", but sub-elements are disallowed because minOccurs="0" and
maxOccurs="0" are on the xs:any tag. This complexType allows for
restriction or extension permitting child elements.
</xs:documentation>