Proposal: Use of XAdES EN in the revision of OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Nov 10 14:49:48 CET 2017

> - However, JNSA would like to make sure that the
  DataObjectFormat element added in XAdES EN is optional.

Here is the definition of the complex type for the DataObjectFormat
element. I think that we should prohibit the use of the attribute MimeType
since OPC already specifies media types of parts.

<xsd:complexType name="DataObjectFormatType">
  <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element name="Description" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xsd:element name="ObjectIdentifier" type="ObjectIdentifierType"
        minOccurs="0"/>
   <xsd:element name="MimeType" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
  <xsd:element name="Encoding" type="xsd:anyURI" minOccurs="0"/>
  </xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:attribute name="ObjectReference" type="xsd:anyURI"
     use="required"/>
</xsd:complexType>