DR 16-0007 - specific requests for clarification from the Excel team

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Oct 17 09:18:53 CEST 2017

Folks,

Francis and I have done done some homeworks.

First, schema changes proposed by Francis are incorporated
into a git branch for this DR, available at
https://muratamakoto24.visualstudio.com/_git/OOXMLSchemas/commits?itemPath=
%2F&itemVersion=GBDR_16-0007

But you need an account of VSTS.  See

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/setup-admin/team-
services/sign-up-for-visual-studio-team-services

Second, Francis has made several test documents.
They are available at https://1drv.ms/f/s!An5Z79wj5AZBgfFjKhXM5DVq9djwug