Re: DR 17-0004 — DML: element nvContentPartPr exists in the schema but not in prose

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Feb 27 09:54:16 CET 2018

I am afraid that I cannot find nvContentPr anywhere.  Which clause
of which version of Ecma 376 has  nvContentPr ?

ISO/IEC 29500-1:2011/Cor.1:2012 introduced element
cNvContentPartPr and element nvContentPartPr to
dml-wordprocessingDrawing.rnc.

Although it introduces §20.4.2.x, “cNvContentPartPr (Non-Visual
Content Part Drawing Properties)”, it did not introduce a new
subclause for nvContentPartPr.