Re: Clauses §8.3.5 and §8.2.2.3

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Jan 20 22:26:09 CET 2018

Caroline,

Thank you for staring to proofread the draft.  First of all,
I am trying to respond to each of the remaining comments.  My
latest draft is available at

https://1drv.ms/w/s!An5Z79wj5AZBgfpsdSK6syTHAhxagg

I have done many changes.  In particular, I added 8.5.2 (Relationship).
It is a collection of definitions copied from Clause 4.