Post-London Meeting Status Report

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jun 19 16:08:44 CEST 2018

I have updated the DR log to reflect the decisions in London.

I've posted the final minutes. Apart from a request from Caroline to add
more text re her phone-in sessions, I corrected the number of a DR that we
dealt with.

A few days ago, Murata-san gave me ownership of the OPC spec, which I have
now gone through and produced a new Working Draft. However, there are still
some open issues in it, so I've sent it back to him. Once he's resolved as
much as he can, he'll send it back to me and I'll circulate it, so you can
review it and use it for the telcon before the Seattle meeting.