Re: DR 17-0022 — DML: wMode and yMode are unclear

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Mar 1 17:41:15 CET 2018

First,

>21.2.2.236 yMode (Top Mode)
>This element specifies how to interpret
>the Top element for this manual layout.

I think that "Top" should be replaced by "y".

>21.2.2.233 xMode (Left Mode)
>This element specifies how to interpret
>the Left element for this manual layout.

I think that "Left" should be replaced by "x".

Likewise,

>21.2.2.81 hMode (Height Mode)
>This element specifies how to interpret
>the Height element for this manual layout.

I think that "Height" should be replaced by
"h".

>21.2.2.231 wMode (Width Mode)
>This element specifies how to interpret
>the Width element for this manual layout.

I think that "Width" should be replaced by
"w".

But I do not think that these changes make Charlie
happy.  I am afraid that I do not understand
either.