Your availability for the first WG4 meeting next year?

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Oct 11 08:26:25 CEST 2018

Folks,

We find that the W3C TPAC meeting (Fukuoka, Japan) will
be held exactly when we planned to have the next plenary.
This is a problem since EPUB is an important topic in both.
For this reason, we are trying to change the meeting schedule.
The plenary will probably be made one week earlier than
planned and will be held in Fukuoka.

Since two meetings in Japan are too much, we are
trying to have our first meeting next year in Europe.

I asked your availability in April.  But please also
let me know your availability in March.  Are some of
these weeks areproblematic for you?

March 4-8
March 11-15
March 18-22