DR 17-0037 - Shared MLs: OMML element sub - proposed resolution

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Sep 5 01:35:32 CEST 2018

Dear all

I have an action to propose a resolution of DR 17-0037. In proposing a resolution, I would also like to fix the same issue in §22.1.2.114 sup, which does not cover the use of sup in the following contexts: nary, sPre or sSubSup.j. Here are fragments of the current text with dummy tracked changes indicating the insertions and deletions that I propose.

22.1.2.112 sub (Subscript (Pre-Sub-Superscript))

This element specifies the subscript of the Pre-Sub-Superscript object sPrea subscript expression within any of the following objects: N-ary, Pre-Sub-Superscript, Sub-Superscript or Subscript. [Example: For example, tThe sub in the Pre-Sub-Superscript object…

…

22.1.2.114 sup (Superscript (Superscript object))

This element specifies the superscript of the superscript object sSupa superscript expression within any of the following objects: N-ary, Pre-Sub-Superscript, Sub-Superscript or Superscript. [Example: For example, tThe sup in the superscript object 𝑥𝑛 is 𝑛. [Example: An example of this element in use is:…

…

Kind regards,

Francis

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com