DR-19-0015: "DML: Meaningless examples in Styles section"

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:44:29 CET 2019

I agree with Francis that there is no value to repeating the same example
diagram twelve times.  My suggestion would be  to have the diagram appear
only in the subclause with the first occurrence [ 20.1.4.1.1 ] .  I would
also suggest changing the text for all twelve subclauses.  The reference to
"*the* set of twelve colors" is odd.

Suggested change for  20.1.4.1.1
This element defines a color that happens to be the accent 1 color. The set
of twelve colors come together to
form the color scheme for a theme.
This element defines a color to be the accent 1 color, one of a set of
twelve colors that
form the color scheme for a theme.

The other clauses would have equivalent text but no diagram.

   My two cents!

   Caroline