DR 15-0020 — WML: Make clear where in transitional WML can VML occur

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Jan 14 08:36:02 CET 2019

Folks,

We are close.  Let's discuss this DR in the next teleconference.

First, here is my commit for changing schemas as suggested by an MS
expert.

https://github.com/sc34wg4/OOXMLSchemas/commit/bdb5807dd03af19b1bd64e153f8f77766a61b8ef

Second, I propose to add a note to two subclauses, 14.3.2.2 pict (VML
Object) and 14.6.1 pict (Picture Numbering Symbol Properties).  My
proposed note is:

    [Note: Elements in the VML - Office Drawing subclause (§19.2) do not
    appear under a pict element. end Note]

Third, I propose to add two subclauses to 29500-4, as suggested by an
MS expert.  But where should they be?

14.X.X background (Document Background)

This element is allowed to have VML elements as described in the VML
syntax (§19.1) and the VML - Office Drawing subclause (§19.2).

14.X.X object (Embedded Object)

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com