DRs and other topics for today

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue Jan 22 19:55:48 CET 2019

Am .01.2019, 01:37 Uhr, schrieb MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>:

> DR 17-0017 - Response - SML: Column Width and Formatting

I thought we did have a nice concise text with a recommendation of how
best to use the coordinate systems to place items on a chart, then I hit a
roadblock when combining this with a partially positional item such as a
legend.

The following XML is supposed to place a legend to the right of the plot
but to have it use the entire height of the chart:

<c:legend xmlns:c="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/chart">
   <c:legendPos val="r" />
   <c:layout>
     <c:manualLayout>
       <c:yMode val="factor" />
       <c:wMode val="edge" />
       <c:x val="0" />
       <c:y val="0" />
       <c:w val="0" />
       <c:h val="1" />
     </c:manualLayout>
   </c:layout>
</c:legend>

But it seems that something else is at work, something that is even
disabling manual adjustment in Excel.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark