DR 19-0003: more changes proposed to Part 1, §18.10.1.44

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Jan 24 16:45:51 CET 2019

In yesterday’s telecon we discussed DR 19-0003, specifically the solution
that I had proposed for Part 1, §18.10.1.44. Charlie pointed out that
corresponding changes would also be needed in the attribute table. Here,
therefore, is my proposed revised text for the attribute table in
§18.10.1.44:

Attributes

Description

i (Data Field Index)

Specifies a zero-based index indicating the referenced data item it in a
data field with multiple data items.

The possible values for this attribute are defined by the W3C XML Schema
unsignedInt datatype.

r (Repeated Items

Count)

Specifies the number of items to repeat from the previous row or column
item. The first item has no @r explicitly written. Since a default of "0" is
specified in the schema, for any item whose @r is missing, a default value
of "0" is implied.

The possible values for this attribute are defined by the W3C XML Schema
unsignedInt datatype.

t (Item Type)

Specifies the type of the item. Value of 'default' indicates a grand total
as the last row or column item value.

The possible values for this attribute are defined by the ST_ItemType simple
type (§18.18.43).

Regards,

Francis

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com