Minutes of teleconference meeting on 2010-05-26

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Jun 1 11:13:31 CEST 2010

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

I attach minutes of the teleconference meeting held on 2010-05-26.

May I draw your attention to the Action associated with item 4.1 in the
minutes, requesting all WG 6 members to consider the question of whether and
how extensions to ISO/IEC 26300 should be made possible. This topic will be
a major item on the agenda for the next teleconference meeting, which Is
scheduled for 2010-06-23 at 13:00 UTC.

Francis Cave

Convenor