REMINDER AND DRAFT AGENDA - Teleconference meeting of WG 6, 2010-06-23 at 13:00 UTC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Jun 21 12:38:40 CEST 2010

Dear members of WG 6

May I remind you that next teleconference meeting of WG 6 is at 13:00 UTC
(06:00 Pacific / 09:00 Eastern / 14:00 BST /15:00 Europe / 23:00 Japan) this
Wednesday, 2010-06-23.

The dial-in details are shown below. We will not be using the web
conferencing tool.

I append a draft agenda for the meeting.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor

DRAFT AGENDA

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Approval of agenda

3. Confirmation of minutes of teleconference meeting of 2010-05-26

4. Matters arising / Review of actions

5. Progress Report from OASIS ODF TC / Project Editor

5.1 Disposition of comments and Final Text of ISO/IEC 26300:2006/COR 1

5.2 Revision of responses to Defect Reports contained in Errata 02

6. Preparation of Amendment to align with ODF v1.1

6.1 Review of initial draft previously circulated by the Convenor

6.2 Actions needed to complete the drafting process

7. Approaches to extension of ISO/IEC 26300 - continuation of discussion
from previous meeting

8. Review of future meeting dates

8.1 Arrangements for a teleconference meeting in association with the SC 34
Plenary in Japan, 2010-09-06/10

8.2 Other teleconference meeting dates

9. Any other business