REMINDER AND DRAFT AGENDA - Teleconference meeting of WG 6, 2010-06-23 at 13:00 UTC

Svante Schubert Svante.Schubert at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 23 14:59:28 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,

thanks for the clarification.
I believe the previoiusly ignored was meant in regard of the output and
not the input/parsing.
In any case the sentence addressing the ignorance of whitespace was
already removed in the latest errata.

Let's see on the call if there are problems remaining..

Hear you soon,
Svante