ZIP64 (choose your flavor)

Jim Peterson Jim.Peterson at pkware.com
Wed Nov 3 03:55:34 CET 2010

>>@Jim Peterson - there seems to be no license-required statement with
regard
>>to level 1 ZIP 64 provisions in APP NOTE 6.2.0.  Is there anything
different
>>in later APP NOTE editions?  Where should we look in the APP NOTEs and
other
>>materials on the PKWare site for resolution of questions like this?

No changes have been made to version 1 capabilities for this feature.
PKWARE does maintain all of the usual contact points and links on our
website.  Specific contact information can be found for the APPNOTE at
www.pkware.com/appnote.  Within the APPNOTE, readers are directed to
this same contact path for questions, comments, etc...