DR-09-0034 (was "Re: DR-09-0032 and DR-09-0034")

Shawn Villaron shawnv at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Feb 24 18:59:55 CET 2009

Murata-san,

I'd be happy to look into collecting the necessary registration information ( or at least coming up with a starting point for further discussions ).  To ensure that I provide the intended information, could you please verify that we'll need to register the content/media types identified in DR-09-0034 by filling out the form found here: http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/mediatypes.pl ?

As I understand it, we'll need the following information ( in addition to what we already have ):

Required parameters
Optional parameters
Encoding considerations
Security considerations
Interoperability considerations
Published Specification
Applications using this type
Magic number(s)
File extension(s)
Mac File Type(s)
OID(s)

If you could verify that this in the information request, I'll start pulling this information together.

Thank you,

shawn