DR-08-0012 Namespace Mapping Table v2

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 22 11:34:00 CEST 2009

Rick,

Yes, you are very late.  I am reluctant to revisit our decision
to change the namespaces for "strict".  Revisiting it would be
disappointing to those who have spent a lot of time on it and
contributed to it significantly.

For WG4 to revisit this decision, I would like to see new evidences
or arguments, which all the attendees of WG4 have looked over.  If you
really propose to revisit our decision, could you write a document that
summarizes the past discussions (see WG4 N0037 and the WG4 e-mail
archive) and presents new evidences or arguments?  If your document
persuades more than half of the WG4 attendees, I think that WG4 can
reopen it.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)