DR 09-0206: WML: Custom markup wording improvement

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Fri May 29 16:14:09 CEST 2009

Nature of the Defect:
Para 2 begins "For these scenarios, multiple facilities are provided for the insertion and round-tripping of customer defined semantics within a WordprocessingML document."

This sentence redundantly anticipates the next, which is rather more precise.

Here is the proposed response for this DR:

The exact changes are as follows:

For these scenarios, multiple facilities are provided for the insertion and round-tripping of customer defined semantics within a WordprocessingML document. In particular, there There are three distinct forms in which customer-defined semantics can be inserted into a WordprocessingML document, each with their own specific intended usage:
I've like to suggest that we move this to LAST CALL.

shawn