Proposal for mail list / archive

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Thu Oct 22 10:05:49 CEST 2009

Hi Murata-san

I have actually no idea of the user-interface to the list. I suppose it
is mail-based, so you will need to send configuration emails to the list
server. It is in English, though.

> The other is about the mails in the past.  N1208 (Default Ballot on SC
> 34 Policy on Working Group E-mail Archives ), which was approved, has
> sentence as follows:
>
> 	All such existing e-mail archives that pre-date this policy
> 	shall be open to read-only public access.
>
> Is it possible to store our mails in the past in the e-mail archive?

I do not know, but I will see if I can find an answer to this. I also
have the emails, but they are in "hidden" I Outlook.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S