Proposal for mail list / archive

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Oct 22 10:11:49 CEST 2009

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

> I have two questions, however.  One is about the management (addion
> or removal of e-mail addresses) of the mailing lists.  Is the user
> interface for such administration easy to use and written in English?

Also, I think that list can be setup in a way that it will only archive
e-mails from e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org and mailing list
management (adding/removing users) will be still handled by ECMA tools.

It should be sufficient to subscribe mailing list created for archiving
into this ECMA list. Then all emails from this list will go to mailing
list for archiving and we are done. No need to transfer all users to a
new mailing list.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz